1. Identification Data:
- Company name: GESTION Y EXPLOTACIÓN DE RESTAURANTES, SL
- Commercial name: GRUPO ABADES
- Tax ID Number: B18410209
- Address: Avda. Andalucía S/N, Building: El Libra Post Code: 18300 Loja – Granada (Spain)
- Telephone: +34 902 323 800 – Fax: +34 902 323 804
- Email: email@example.com
- Registration of the Company: Commercial Registry of the Province of Granada, Volume: 767, Tome: 006, Sheet: GR-11724.
- Domains: abades.com /abadeshoteles.com / abadescatering.com / abadesareas.com/ restaurantepacomartin.com /mariadelaogranada.com /fincalamarquesa.com /abadestriana.com /abadesronda.com /miradorplayagranada.com /restauranteelcabildo.com / lazukkarera.com/ abadesstonerace.com/muelle21sevilla.com and abadestiendas.com (hereinafter the Website)
Likewise, we warn you that, on occasion, special terms may be established for the use on the Website of specific contents and/or services, the use of said contents or services will imply the acceptance of the specific terms specified therein.
4. Responsibility of the Provider and Force Majeure:
We have reviewed and tested this Website to work properly. Initially, we can guarantee the correct functioning 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, we do not rule out the possibility that there are cases of force majeure or fortuitous events that make access to it impossible. Therefore, we do not guarantee continued access, nor the correct visualization, download, or use of the elements and information contained within, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond our control.
We are not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. We will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the content that may generate such damages, provided that it becomes aware or is notified.
In particular, we will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunication lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond our control.
- Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of un-updated versions thereof.
- Social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government.
5. User’s Obligations:
As a user, you commit to:
- Provide truthful information by completing the forms found on the Website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times in a way that corresponds to your current situation.
You will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements that you make and for the damages caused to us or to Third Parties for the information provided.
The Website may include links to other websites managed by third parties whose contents we cannot control, and therefore we cannot assume any liability for. In any case, we will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website and of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
7 Intellectual and Industrial Property:
The Website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics is the property of the Provider or, where appropriate, we have a license or authorization by part of the authors. All the contents of the Website are duly protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires our prior written authorization in any case. Any unauthorized use will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics external to the Provider and that may appear on the Website, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them.
To advise of any possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the Website, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Duration, Suspension, Termination and Jurisdiction:
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services initially
have an indefinite duration. However, we can terminate or suspend any of the services offered, proceeding to communicate when possible.